Welcome to our webshop! During the first lockdown we offered a wide selection of veg and groceries to locals. Due to the colder weather and lack of available local produce we aren’t offering veg boxes this time, but we are trialling takeaway Indian food! If you’ve enjoyed the food in the café then why not enjoy it in your pyjamas, on the sofa, binge watching 2008 Eastenders re-runs in true lockdown style!
This is very much a trial process for us so please forgive the odd hiccup – email feedback appreciated!
How does it work?
- Indian food available Friday night (5pm – 8:15pm)
- Select a collection time at the end of the process (numbers limited per slot so book early)
- Pay securely online (we don’t hold any card details)
- We use local suppliers where possible and prep all food from scratch
- We need minimum numbers to make it viable – if not we’ll refund you in full