Welcome to our webshop! During the first lockdown we offered a wide selection of veg and groceries to locals. Due to the colder weather and lack of available local produce we aren’t offering veg boxes this time, but we are trialling takeaway Indian and mezze! If you’ve enjoyed the food in the café then why not enjoy it in your pyjamas, on the sofa, binge watching 2008 Eastenders re-runs in true lockdown style!
Numbers are limited and we can’t display availability at the start of the process so please book early – email to join the mailing list for priority notice (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is very much a trial process for us so please forgive the odd hiccup – email feedback appreciated!
How does it work?
- Indian food available Thursday night (5pm – 8:15pm)
- Mezze available Saturday night (5pm – 8:15pm)
- Select a collection time at the end of the process (we may already be fully booked, sorry)
- If you can please bring your own bags / boxes for collection
- Pay securely online (we don’t hold any card details)
- We use local suppliers where possible and prep all food from scratch
- We need minimum numbers to make it viable – if not we’ll refund you in full